Recommendation for Membership
Chi Chapter welcomes all recommendations
Women educators who:
Are employed in an educational position or a self employed educator.
Are retired educators from an educational position.
Membership is by invitation and considered a prestigious honor.
Benefits & Privileges
- Membership benefits include leadership training, scholarships, grants, insurance offerings, group discounts and networking opportunities through attendance at conferences and conventions. Funding for educational projects ad professional development. Emergency financial assistance for members who incur losses due to natural disaster.
- Fellowship with other professionals/
- Subscription to the Bulletin, a juried professional journal and collegial magazine.
- Chapter newsletter, and other publications are provided to members.
- Members are empowered with new knowledge and professional development targeted toward reaching their full potential.
- Opportunities to present, speak or publish in a professional environment.
- Non-governmental status at the United Nations that allows members to influence educational objectives globally through projects and collaboration. As a group of more than 85,000, DKG members are women educators impacting education world wide.